ACAVe travel agencies represent all specialties, offering you experiences and emotions. By contracting your trip with an ACAVe agency, you will find:
- Experience: Professionals who know the tourism product that will assist you and advise you according to your preferences and needs.
- Guarantee: The peace of mind that comes with knowing that ACAVe agencies meet all legal requirements and have all the guarantees.
- Security: ACAVe agencies work to ensure that the contracted services are properly provided, and offer you an immediate resolution of any problem that may arise during the course of the trip.
- Consultancy: ACAVe's travel agent is more than a salesperson, he/she is a tourism advisor and consultant who can make your dream trip come true.
- Technology: Our agencies are companies equipped with the latest technology and have highly qualified staff that guarantees a fast and efficient management.
- Diversity: In ACAVe you will find travel agencies capable of offering you all kinds of services of any specialty.
Do you want to enjoy all these advantages? Book your trip at an ACAVe agency.
All associated travel agencies are committed to complying with the ACAVe Code of Ethics.
Also, remember that:
- When contracting a "combined trip" request the corresponding contract, which includes your rights and obligations as well as those of the travel agency. The contract must be signed by both parties.
- Check the General Conditions published in the brochures, as they are part of the Package Travel Contract and are therefore binding.
- When you book your trip, the agency may ask you for a deposit.
- At ACAVe agencies you will find the most competitive travel insurance policies on the market that will allow you to enjoy your vacation with peace of mind and security.
- You can ask your agency for a "tailor-made" package, to make your dream trip come true. In this case, the agency may ask you to pay a deposit.
- Make sure you comply with all the entry requirements in the different countries and that your documentation is correct.
Always ask for and keep your invoices, which must contain the concepts and amounts, and in a visible place, the name and stamp of the travel agency. It is also necessary to keep your vouchers and tickets.
- Always maintain a responsible conduct with the destination, culture and the environment. If you want to know more about how to be a responsible traveler, click below.