ACAVE provides a top-notch legal team specialising in tourism to respond to all the legal requirements travel agencies may have.
This service also includes specialised labour and tax consulting for travel agencies.
- Consulting, management and processing to set up a travel agency and open branches.
- Drafting and preparation of proceedings: name changes, corporate changes, transfer of agent registered office, change of guarantee.
- Guidelines and recommendations on how to act in the event of strikes, weather events, terrorist attacks, political conflicts, bankruptcies, insolvencies and the ceasing of airline operations.
- Package holiday contract models and pivoting to product offers.
- Drafting/checking contracts with tourism providers.
- Consulting and preparation of package holiday general conditions.
- Consulting and drafting of pleadings in out-of-court claims agencies receive either directly from consumers or from consumer associations and offices, arbitration courts or administrative channels.
- Advising on general queries regarding labour matters and the implementation and interpretation of the Travel Agency Collective Agreement.
- Consultations on the application and booking of VAT for travel agencies.
- Data protection consulting.
- E-commerce and information society consulting.
- ADM management and advocacy.
- Advice on IATA matters.
- Advice, management and drafting of complaints with tourism providers.
- Advising on air/rail/sea and waterway passenger rights and, where applicable, claims management and drafting.
- Patent and trademark consulting.
- Filing and tracking of complaints for professional intrusion.
- Ad-hoc information on current laws around regional, national and international tourism matters.
- Information on different grants and subsidies for travel agencies.
- Preparation of lawsuits and consulting in oral proceedings for breaches of Regulation EC 261/2004.
The ACAVe Legal Consulting department provides all its partners with a fully updated compilation of all tourism regulations at the regional, national and international level applicable to travel-agency and related-supplier activity.